15 presentations planned for poster session at CyberSec & AI Prague
International mix of students and researchers to present their work at content packed poster session.
In addition to an already packed main agenda, CyberSec & AI Prague, organisers have unveiled details of the event’s poster session — drawing on a wealth of researchers and PhD students from across Europe.
From a host of strong submissions, 15 presentations were chosen to be part of CyberSec & AI Prague — giving delegates even more insight into the latest trends, research and developments in the world of AI, machine learning and cybersecurity.
Poster sessions will be presented throughout the day during the multiple scheduled breaks and networking opportunities. Participating PhD students and researchers come from a wide range of countries including the UK, Austria, Italy, Slovakia, Serbia, Italy, and the Czech Republic.
“We were hugely impressed by the quality of submissions for our poster session,” said Rajarshi Gupta, VP and Head of AI at Avast. “Our goal has always been to make CyberSec & AI Prague the key conference to attend for those wishing to keep abreast of the latest critical research in the fields of AI and cybersecurity. The poster session adds even more depth and value to an already exciting agenda. It’s great to be able to offer a platform for some of Europe’s brightest minds in the sector to reach a wider audience.”
The full list of presentations at the poster session can be found here. Students and researchers will be attending from the following universities, institutions and organizations:
- University of Innsbruck (Austria)
- King’s College London and Royal Holloway, University of London (UK)
- University of Cagliari (Italy)
- University of Genova (Italy)
- KU Leuven (Belgium)
- Delft University of Technology (Netherlands)
- FEI STU Bratislava (Slovakia)
- University of Novi Sad (Serbia)
- Centre for Research on Cryptography and Security, Masaryk University (Brno)
- GreyCortex s.r.o. (Czech Republic)
- Czech Technical University (Prague)